Monday, February 5, 2007


The food item that I ate this time was a bag of Doritos Salsa chips. When I first put the chips into my mouth they hit all my teeth and all inside my mouth. The went up and down my checks and down into my gums where they would get mushy and get stuck. The chips were dry and getting stuck in my teeth as they grouped together. When the chips finally hit my tongue I had a sensation that took me by surprise. I found the chips to be very tomato based and very natural favored. I felt like the chip was really dipped in salsa dip. The taste really made me feel like I was eating the real thing it was delicious. When it was going down my thought it was really dry and also very pointy because of the sharp corners that were not fully chewed yet. After I had the chip I really wanted to get a drink but the taste was so good and natural that it made me want to keep eating the chips no matter what the circumstance. The feeling of the chips was really good and made me want to keep having more. It was almost like the chips were naturally sweet or something it was weird and shocking but very appetizing. These are really good chips and I re commend them to everyone to try at least once in your life.

2 comments:

Stanley said...

O MANNNn that sounds so good i want a bag now man but yeah should have had something to drink during this meal sounded very dry when i was reading it. MUCH better picture props....ITS THE ROC baby

wake up said...

yea i def could go for a ^^^^^ and those dorito chips cause they are very good, they are the king of all artificially flavored chips