Tuesday, February 6, 2007

pasta


I decided to cook pasta for the homework. I cooked Fettuccine Alfredo. It was really good. When I started I had to add water, milk, and butter and the sauce was really thin so I thought I might have messed up. I went on and continued cooking anyway. When I put the pasta and the seasoning in the sauce remained to be thin. I stirred the pot for another 6-8 minuets and the sauce started to get thicker. I continued stirring the pot for another 2 minutes and the pasta was finally done. When I put the pasta in the bowl it looked better then ever and when I ate the pasta it was really good. That was the first time I ever had cooked Fettuccine Alfredo and it came out great I really enjoyed making it. When I took a bite from the pasta it went on my lips and the sauce stayed because it was so thick. The sauce went on my tongue and it had a very heavy cream taste like a milk but cheesy. It went down my throat and it kind of had a dry feeling. That was the sensation that I had when I had the pasta that I made.

1 comment:

Juggleandhope said...

Elliot,

I like your photos a lot - they are humorous. The dry sensation of the cream was surprising.

How much harder would it be to make the recipe from scratch?